Monday, March 22, 2010

Happiness!!!! LA la la loooo mmmmmm...

MY list of happy things in no particular order:

- A good Run

- Crepes with fresh strawberries buried in the middle

- Car dancing
- Kitchen dancing
-Bathroom Mirror dancing
-Bedroom dancing, no not that kind, I mean actual dancing here people.

- Frightened Rabbitt, my new favorite band obsession

-When the little boy dresses himself, it can be quite ridiclious and quite entertaining

- A good pair of jeans

- My bed, my deliciously comfortable, amazing bed

- Laughing about silly things with my girlfriends

- Texting nonsense to pass time at work

-Reading a good book

-The possibility of a new adventure

-Traveling to new places

-Sitting on the beach

-My beach cruiser, I miss you Lady, and hope to ride you soon

- When I have a good hair day

- Dresses, don't tell anyone I put on a sour face like I hate them, but seriously don't mind having an occasional occasion to wear them

- The feeling after a good workout

- Visiting new restaurants

-Talking to the lil boy in the mornings when he comes in my bed, and still being amazed about the things he says

- My Life as Liz, yes the MTV show, I love that girl

HAPPY DAY ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great list...but you forgot me! (kidding)

    I think my happiness list today has to include the 4 year old who showed up at the gym today with a self-inflicted hair cut. She cut off all of the hair on both sides of her head but left the back and the bangs...the mullett is back baby!

    ReplyDelete