Monday, November 15, 2010

I ate, and ate and then. .. ..well you get the idea.

I had the absolute pleasure of going to "A Taste of Salt Lake" last Saturday at Grand America Hotel, and I gotta tell you it was the best night I've had in ages.

There was food EVERYWHERE!!! It literally lined the walls, it surrounded me, it engulfed me, then I engulfed it. I got to dress up. Not the Halloween kind of dress up, which I also love. The fancy kind, which is initially stressful, but turns wonderful.



So, So, the event was a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis, and there were auctions going on and such. Multiple restaurants were there dishing out some of their signature dishes, just in little sample sizes, which was perfectly dangerous. Every time I returned to the table I was carrying 2 plates. I'm not joking. I literally ate/drank myself silly. I was a giggling stuffed woman by the end of the night. It was spectacular!!

This is after the eating.... I told you,feeling good.

These were the most delicious strawberries, I LOVED them. I ate 3 of them, and could've eaten more. They were SO GOOD!!!



I got my picture with these girls. Look how little they are, I could just put them in my pocket. . .. .

Some of the restaurants that were there Thaifoon, P.F Changs, Log Haven, La Caille, The Melting Pot, Tuscany, The Roof, Rodizio, Flemings, Cafe Niche, Nothing Bundt Cakes, etc. etc. etc..... ETC....

My point is if you ever get the chance to go to this event do not turn it down. I tell you, you will not regret going.

2 comments:

  1. I gained ten pounds just reading your post... yum, I am jealous. And, you looks mighty sassy! Love, love the blue on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love how next to the skinny girls they don't look so skinny... since you are just as skinny as they are. lol

    ReplyDelete