Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank Goodness for cereal


How else would I have learned about the world wide web. Did everyone else know about this?
It was like eating the store name brand of raisin bran opened up a whole new world for me.
I learned that, and I quote, "there is no speed limit on the Internet highway." You mean to tell me I can go as fast as I want without getting caught for speeding.

Luckily this magnificent box helped me learn about emoticons, a way to express my emotions whilst not speaking one word.

AMAZING PEOPLE!!!! AMAZING!!

4 comments:

  1. :) this post makes me happy
    :( i'm kinda bummed cuz we haven't gotten to hang out for a while
    <3 i heart reading your blogs
    ;) i'm a tricky girl
    :-/ eh, whatever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tricia's I heart reading your blogs looks more like saggy boobs...but I gues that is a comment on a comment. Hey - add me to your blog so I don't have to be sneaky and go through tricia's. If you do I will give you the phone number of the thigh rubbing guy. (don't tell your boyfriend.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spelled guess wrong....that makes me :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boobs? Or a butt... Or an icecream cone... I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete