Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happenings in Ovid. . .

Ovid, Idaho folks, Ovid Idaho . .. . .

Snowboarding pics, there were lots of wicked sick jumps . .



At one point Mike felt it was necessary to attack his younger bro, he did later apologize, and they were fine, boys are so funny like that. Get mad, get physical, get over it. What a way to live.

Looking out off the sledding hill, you can see part of my grandparents house, barn, and shop, and of course the lovely, but cold, snow covered mountains.

These are just a bunch of trees from one of my snowmobile rides, I was quite happy to see some Fall color had hung on, even in this less than forgiving climate


Sunset in Ovid. I can't get enough of this stuff. I actually was loving it up there, crazy Amy.

Night ride, it was amazing up on this mountain. If I hadn't gotten stuck so many times on this particular ride, I'd probably suggest night rides to all. Instead I'll say ride at your own risk.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you have a blog! i sit and crack up! i've missed you!

    ReplyDelete